2019 SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD TO MICHAEL OGAZIE (4Th AWARD)
It’s another sunshine blogger award. This time, I was nominated by Florence Ezekafor. Please visit, follow and like her blog posts here; http://www.florenceezekafor.com
Florence is a prominent Nigerian Author whose contributions in the educational world can not be overemphasized.
I’m really grateful for this nomination. Thank you so much Mrs Florence!
Sunshine blogger award is a recognition of bloggers with proven integrity in the blogging community.
1.Use the Sunshine Blogger Award logo.
2. Thank the person that nominated you.
3. Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions
AWARD QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS;
1.What inspired your blogging? *
LOVE; A friend advised me to do what I’m good at, do what is easy for me and do what I love… sounds too simple, but it actually led me to starting a blog that make reading and writing fun for me every day!
2. Which one of your posts do you think is the best and why?
*I have not rated anyone as the best yet! I think, the best is on the way…
3.Whom do you admire the most?
*Physically; The general overseer of the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, Pastor Lazarus Muoka.
*Then, on wordpress; The Godly Chic Diaries.
4. If you were to invent anything new, what will it be? *Heart rider.
5. Do you think the pros of social media outweigh the con’s? If yes/no, why?
*Yes! This is because the world without social media is blind, boring, brutish, poor and nasty. Secondly, it touches every area of our lives and both positive and negative changes comes from it.
6. If you were to live someone else life for a reason, who would you chose and why?
*I’m gonna leave the life of Apostle Paul because he had the assurance of heaven here on earth.
7. What do you appreciate most in nature? *Human Life.
8. What is the best place you have ever been to?
*Abu dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
9 What is the one place you have not visited but have been dying to visit?
*Israel, but not dying to visit there because I will surely visit there one day by the grace of God.
10. What is the one food you’ll not eat for all the gold in the world?
11. Do you think you’ll still be blogging if you become the president of your country? Why?
*Yes, I will still continue. That is when my blog traffic will be booming without struggle.
I have selected the following bloggers for this award;
AWARD QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES
1. Which site on wordpress is having the highest number of followers?
2. Who is your mentor and why did you choose him/her?
3. What is the reason behind your last smile?
4. Who do you think will care for you more than your parents?
5. Why did you choose wordpress instead of blogger?
6. Who is the creator of wordpress?
7. How many number of followers are you expecting on your blog before the end of this year?
8. What is the Capital of United Arab Emirates?
9. What is the name of your country?
10. What differentiated your country from others?
11. Who is your first follower on wordpress?