The fantastic https://motivation-environment.com
has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award! I’m so excited and honored whenever I get a nomination for anything because that means someone is reading what I write.
Ihagh G.T. is a nice Man who love technology,Environmental Science, innovation and things of God. You can check more about him here: https://motivation-environment.com
STATS ABOUT MY LITTLE, SMALL AND TINY BLOG;
I started as a novice in 2018 when someone told me about wordpress and their services. It was a kind of hug task for me but I was encouraged by discover website here on wordpress. Their regular blog posts are my source of strength and could not allow me to block my account owing to few number of people following my blog as a beginner.
I love reading, liking, following and commenting on other people’s site. Meanwhile, I discovered that positive feedback, effort and attitude is much more profitable than we expect.
I read daily for improvement on my site. Furthermore, I show respect to all and sundry irrespective of the race, culture, religion, class, rank and file.
Every mistake or negative actions from me is returned with a remorse, courtesy and forgiveness. Above all, I do tolerate everything and everyone here.
HERE ARE THE RULES FOR THIS NOMINATION AWARD;
-Thank the person who gave you the award.
-Include a link to their blog.
-Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve discovered recently or regularly follow.
-Nominate those 7 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
-Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
For this tag, I am going to nominate some lovely bloggers that I read on a regular basis;
NOW, FOR THE SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME;
1. I cherish discipline and I move or mingled with men that love discipline.
2. I hate a noisy atmosphere especially noises that are caused by music that doesn’t glorify God.
3. I like men of God who are doing the will of God with the sole aim of making heaven at last. Like my General oversea. The founder of the Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement and others.
4. I love to play and joke with children despite that I’m single. I see children as holy and righteous people that is why I like to play with them at all times.
5. I derive a great joy when I am in the present of the living God (Church)
6. I’m called to serve the living God as an Evangelist in spite of my background as a political scientist but I’m still a solution provider in terms of political issues.
7. Every 31th of July is my birthday. I play football with my friends at my leisure time in Rashaka life Gym play ground. (Ras al kaimah United Arab Emirates)
It’s actually surprisingly difficult to come up with seven random facts like that, but I did it! What are some facts about yourself that you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments below or create a post and tag me so I can see!
Accept it with joy…