Whether your student is learning in a blended learning, fully online, or an introductory setting, Fuel Education’s world language courses utilize authentic materials so students gain a strong base of comprehension and accelerate language acquisition.
Take a look at a sample instructional model from our blended learning classroom implementation:
45 minutes, 2-5 days per week
- Whole Group Instruction – teacher explores theme, vocabulary, and module on interactive board
- Individual Student Work – students complete online activities independently
- Small Group Work – students practice language exchange together
- Whole Group Wrap-Up – teacher summarizes lesson and answers questions
- Check Understanding – students answer an “Exit Ticket” question linked to…